This award-winning native English-speaking editor is here to help you make your words sing.
Even the most accomplished authors need help at various stages of the writing process. I offer that help to all levels of writers, from those who know just enough English to get by, to published native English-speaking authors. I offer over a decade of experience as a professional editor, writer, and writer's coach, and I'm happy to tackle projects big or small at reasonable rates.
• Basic copyediting, proofreading and polishing of all types of writing, including personal letters, short and long-form journalism, creative writing, ad copy, Web sites, resumes and official documents;
• Stylistic editing and consulting;
• Intensive restructuring and rewriting of all types of English-language texts;
• Writer's coaching, in which I work directly with you to help you realize your writing goals, and to forge your raw ideas, feelings, thoughts, life story and memories into prose that sings;
• Copy writing -- you present your raw ideas to me, and I'll write the text;
• English-writing tutoring and teaching for all levels of proficiency.
I usually do basic editing jobs via email. For more intensive editing and instruction and coaching, I like to use a combination of email, Skype or telephone, and personal meetings, depending on the client's preferences and needs. I can meet with you anywhere in Berlin.
I charge by the project, but my rates are reasonable because I love what I do. I also offer discounts to those in literary or artistic fields. Send me your document or a description of your needs and I'll respond within 24 hours with a proposal and cost estimate.
For more about my qualifications and experience, please see my Curriculum Vitae or visit my profile. To see samples of my journalistic writing, click here. To read my personal essays see my gin & gelato blog.